Veggie egg scramble is a great vegetarian scrambled egg recipe. It is a healthy breakfast option that requires very little meal prep.
Veggie egg scramble with potatoes
No more boring eggs for breakfast after you try this recipe. It is fast and easy to make if you are on the go. You can have it with potatoes, toast or sprinkle on some feta.
Check out our Mouthwatering Herb Potato Wedges That Are Easy To Make recipe.
We used mixed green but you can use spinach if you like. Breakfast is the most important start of the day. Why not make something that you will enjoy and that is good for you.
To learn how to make this delicious meal follow the recipe below.
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 7 mins
TOTAL TIME: 12 mins
- Cutting board
- 4 eggs
- tomato (to your liking)
- bell peppers (to your liking)
- onion (to your liking)
- mixed greens (to your liking)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¼ tsp garlic butter
Veggie Egg Scramble Recipe
- Gather all ingredients
- Turn stove one with skillet to medium heat and add garlic butter
- After butter has melted turn the heat down to low and add onions and bell peppers into the skillet. Begin to move them around in the skillet every 20 to 30 seconds.
- Allow the onions and bell pepper to caramelize for 3 minutes 30 seconds
- Then add tomatoes to the skillet
- After 1 minute 30 seconds add the mixed greens to the skillet
- Allow this to cook down for 10 to 15 second
- Crack egg into a bowl, add salt and whisk together until eggs are scrambled.
9. Add eggs to the skillet and as they begin to cook move them around with your spatula for about 3 minutes and 30 seconds.