This tuna sandwich recipe can be great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Not only is it healthy, it also tastes great when made the right way.
Also you will only need a few ingredients to make it.
If you want the best classic tuna salad recipe click below to check it out.
You can keep things simple or make it fancy by adding some mixed green on your sandwich. Feel free to add in whatever other toppings you enjoy like, jalapenos or banana peppers.
If you are ready to make your own tasty tuna sandwiches and home follow our easy recipe below.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
Tuna Sandwich Recipe
- tuna salad (view recipe above for instructions)
- 2 slices of bread (use and bread you like)
- Gather all ingredients
- Prepare tuna salad and instructed in the recipe linked above
- Toast bread
- Spread may and mustard on bread
- Put tuna salad between the two slices of bread