This Thai sweet chili cauliflower wings recipe tastes so good you will want to make them all the time. If you’re looking for a dish that has no meat this is a great option.
They can go well with stir fry rice but you can also get creative by pairing them with many other sides.
For this recipe we used the Wellsley Farms Thia sweet chili sauce. It has a good flavor and you don’t need to add anything to it.
Are you ready to learn how to make these delicious Thai sweet chili cauliflower wings? Check out the recipe below so you can enjoy them at home.
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 55 mins
TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 10 mins
- a large bowl
- medium sized bowl
- a knife
- baking sheet
- ½ head cauliflower
- butter (to oil baking sheet)
- 5 slices of bread
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ tbsp paprika
- 1 cup water
- 1¼ tbsp salt
- ¼ cup thai sweet chili sauce
Thai Sweet Chili Cauliflower Wings Recipe
- Gather all ingredients
- Line baking sheet with foil
- Oil pan with butter
- Place 5 slices of bread on a pan and toast in the oven at 400° for 5 minutes. Then flip and toast the other side for 4 minutes
- Grate toasted bread into a bowl (to make bread crumbs). Add a generous pinch of salt to bread crumbs.
- Cut up ½ head of cauliflower
- In a large bowl add flour, paprika, salt and water and mix it to make a dredge. It should be slightly looser than pancake batter.
- Coat a baking sheet with butter
- Place about 6 pieces of cauliflower into the dredge and drop two at a time into the crumbs. Coat them thoroughly then place them on the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet into the oven on the bottom rack at 400° for 40 minutes.
- Add ¼ of thai sweet chili sauce into a bowl, then mix it together.
- Put cauliflower into Thai sweet chili sauce, coat each one and put it back on the baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.