Here is a tasty strawberry banana smoothie recipe that you will absolutely love.
Strawberry banana smoothies are not only healthy but also delicious. If you want it to be dairy free then no worries, you can make it without milk and yogurt. In fact, you won’t even need almond milk and it will still taste great.
With this recipe, you will only need 3 simple ingredients. Which are strawberries, bananas and orange juice. If you don’t have fresh strawberries and bananas, frozen fruit will work fine.
It is a filling and tasty treat that you can enjoy. If you are ready to make these quick and easy smoothies check out our recipe below.
PREP TIME: 3 mins
BLENDING: 2 mins
TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
- 6 Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Banana
- 8 ounces Orange juice
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
1. Gather all the ingredients
2. Remove stems for strawberries (if necessary)
3. Peel banana
4. Add banana, strawberries and orange juice into blender
5. Blend for 1-2 minutes until it is smooth