This sautéed vegetables recipe is a healthy dish you can make at home that goes well with many things.
You can enjoy them with pasta, rice or chicken. And if you like spicy food you can add your favorite seasonings with a kick.
This sautéed vegetable medley is a great recipe for weight loss. Not only is it delicious but it is also good for you.
It only takes about 25 minutes to make, so even if you are busy you can make it fast.
Recipes like this that are fast and easy to make can help you to stay healthy and stick to your weight loss goals.
Check out our recipe below to learn how to make your own sautéed vegetables at home.
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
TOTAL TIME: 25 mins
- Cutting board
- large spoon
- small grater
- 1 large carrot
- 1 cup cabbage
- ½ medium onion
- ½ small bell pepper
- ¼ cup corn
- 1 large clove garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tbsp avocado oil (you can use any oil you choose)
Sautéed Vegetables Recipe
- Gather all ingredients
- Preheat your pot on a medium heat
- Add 1½ tbsp of avocado oil to coat bottom of the pot
- Grate garlic into the pot and stir. Allow it cook for 10 seconds
- Add onions, carrots and bell pepper to the pot. Keep an eye on it and stir ever 2-3 minutes
- After the onions begin to brown add the cabbage
- Add salt
- Reduce heat to low of color start to turn quickly
- After about 5 minutes add in the corn and allow to heat up for two minutes
- Turn off heat and serve
Broccoli and mushroom also pair well with this dish, feel free to add them if you’d like.