Are you tired of eating boring salads? If you are looking for a new tasty salad recipe then give this one a try.
This recipe is a great way to spruce things up and wow your taste buds.
Sometimes eating healthy can seem dull and bland. But it doesn’t have to be, you’ve got to be creative and try new things.
This salad is easy to make and it is very satisfying. You can have it for lunch or dinner. You can tailor it to your liking and make it your own.
This fresh tasty salad recipe will only take about 10 minutes to prepare. If you are ready to give it a try check it out below.
How long does it take to make this salad recipe?
PREP TIME: 3 mins
COOK TIME: 7 mins
TOTAL TIME: 10 mins
- Medium to large bowl (to toss the salad)
- 1 handful mixed green (We used Organic girl baby spring mix)
- purple onions
- bell peppers
- 3 bean salad
- blue cheese crumbled
1. Gather all ingredients
2. Put mixed greens into a bowl
3. Thinly slice purple unions and add them to the bowl
4. Next sprinkle in some raisins
5. Peel carrots into circles and add it in
6. Dice your tomatoes and put them in the bowl
7. Cut bell pepper into medium slices
8. Add the three bean salad
9. Add the blue cheese crumbles
10. Toss the salad in you bowl
11. Put salad on a plate and add any dressing you like
The more ingredients you add, the bigger your salad will get. So add as much or as little of them as you like.
Remember, you tailor this salad to your needs. If there are any ingredients that you don’t like you can just leave them out.