Here is an amazing oatmeal recipe for breakfast or dinner. On a diet and focusing on weight loss? We have listed 8 ingredients below that you can add to give it some flare.
Oatmeal is an excellent food to eat for breakfast because it is high in nutrition and tastes great. It is also low in calories, a good source of fiber and it will keep you full so you can power through your day.
Benefits of oatmeal
- Has many vitamins and minerals
- Lowers cholesterol
- Help you to have a healthy heart and colon
- Can help with weight loss
- Fast and easy to make
Try to avoid eating instant oat packets which have a lot of sugar in them. Instead you show use the old fashioned oat so that you can have more control over what goes into it. We are going to give you the best basic Quaker oatmeal recipe.
PREP TIME: 3 mins
COOK TIME: 7 mins
TOTAL TIME: 10 mins
- A pot
- A spoon
- 5 tbsp Old Fashioned Quaker oats
- 1 cup Water
- Sweetener of choice Agave, Honey or Sugar
- Optional Banana, Strawberries, Cinnamon, Blueberries, Peanut Butter , Apple, Raisins, Chia Seeds add these to spice up your oats
1. Gather ingredients and equipment
2. Put oats into pot
3. Add water
4. Turn stove on medium heat for 3 minutes
5. Sir and reduce heat to low for 4 minutes
6. Remove oats from pot and pour in into a bowl or cup of your choice
7. Add your sweetener of choice to your linking
8. Add additional topping (Banana, Strawberries, Cinnamon, Blueberries, Peanut butter, Apple, Raisins, Chia Seeds)
You can add more water depending on how loose you like your oats.