If you want to feel better about yourself these morning affirmations for self esteem are a great way to improve the way you see yourself.
What is self-esteem?
Self-esteem is the self worth and value that an individual perceives themselves to have.
There are three types which include inflated, high and low self-esteem.
What causes low self- esteem?
There are many factors that can contribute to low-self esteem. Some examples include stressful life situations, childhood trauma, financial issues and bad relationships.
Why self-esteem is it important?
Have high self esteem is important because it will determine the types of choices you make for yourself.
Using these affirmations every morning can help change the way you think about yourself.
35 Morning Affirmations For Self-Esteem
- I am enough.
- I am beautiful inside and out
- I complete me
- I am whole
- I am kind to myself
- I confident
- My confidence is growing every day
- I know myself worth
- I love who I am becoming
- Others outlook on my does not define me
- I define who I am
- My differences make me unique and beautiful
- I speak kindly to myself
- I treat myself with respect
- I do not suppress who I am for others
- Me insecurities do not define me
- I have a purpose in the world
- I am in control of my life
- I control my outlook on life
- I am proud of myself
- Everyday I work towards being a better version of myself
- I know who I am
- I give myself credit
- I speak positivity into my life
- My ideas are valuable
- I am valued
- I am blessed
- I will not dull my shine
- I feel good about myself
- I deserve all that I have worked for
- I am loved
- I believe in myself
- I am worthy of love
- My life is great
- I make great decisions
Rise up, look your self in the mirror and say these affirmations to yourself daily.