Doing morning affirmations for anxiety can help you gain control of your emotions.
The purpose of affirmations is to shift your thinking to be more positive. It is a great way to help remove fear and doubt from your mind.
How to do morning affirmations for anxiety?
Take a moment to look at two objects, one that is close to you and the other further away.
Touch two different things.
Now take three slow and controlled deep breaths.
You are now in the present.
Before saying each affirmation take a deep breath then move on to the next one.
Whenever a negative thought comes into your mind imagine yourself tossing the thought away from you.
Morning Affirmations For Anxiety
- Anxiety does not control my life
- I am in control of my thoughts
- I am in control of my actions
- I am in control of my emotions
- I am calm
- I can breath
- I live in the present moment
- I am okay
- I am in control of my day
- My fears do not control me
- I am brave
- I am safe
- I have no worries
- Stress is leaving my life
- Tension is leaving my body
- I am healed of anxiety
- I am no longer anxious
- I am free
- I am relaxed
- I am at ease
- I am capable of more than my mind allow me to think
- I am going to conquer my day
- I am victorious
- I am strong
- I am loved
- I love myself
- My mind is at peace
- I have joy in my life
- I welcome happy thoughts
- I replace my negative thoughts with happy thoughts
Remember, consistency is they key to making these affirmations work for you.
Every morning, go to a quite place with a mirror and repeat each affirmation 3-5 times.
Each time think about the words you are saying, and try to say them sincerely.