This herb potato wedges recipe is a wonderful dish you can make at home. With the right seasoning ,you can take regular potatoes and make them flavorful. We made these wedges with the skin and added some oregano.
All you need is a simple ingredient and you can make them in 57-60 minutes. Prep time is minimal, taking about 12 minutes and then you can pop them in the oven.
You can dip them in any sauce you like. They can be a great side to pair with any meal for dinner or lunch.
Learn how to make the best herb potato wedges by checking out our recipe below.
PREP TIME: 12 mins
COOK TIME: 45 mins
TOTAL TIME: 57 mins
- a large bowl
- a cutting board
- a knife
- baking sheet
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 1¼ tbsp oregano
- 1¼ tbsp vegetable oil
Herb Potato Wedges Recipe
1. Gather all ingredients
2. Preheat oven to 400°
3. Wash the potatoes thoroughly and rest in a bowl of water
4. Cut of any bruised parts
5. Line baking sheet with foil
6. Cut potatoes in half
7. Slice each half into medium sized wedges
8. After cutting wedges place them back in the bowl of water
9. Remove and rinse the potatoes to get rid of excess starch
10 Sprinkle oregano
11. Pour vegetable oil over
12. Sprinkle salt to your liking
13. Thoroughly mix to coat the wedges evenly
14. Evenly coat pan with vegetable oil
15. Place wedges on baking sheet (Put large cut potatoes around the edge of the baking sheet)
16. Place on bottom rack of oven for 45 minutes
17. Remove from oven