Are you looking for the best healthy snacks for a large group? This list is great for a last minute party, an office snack bar and more.
Many of these snacks are inexpensive and some of them are individually wrapped. The best part is that these snacks are easy to share and take little to no time to prepare.
The snack ideas listed below are great for both adults and kids. Check them out and choose the ones that suit your needs.
8 Healthy Snacks For A Large Group
- Watermelon – This is a great option because you can cut it up into slices and share it easily. Watermelon is a tasty fruit that can be served any time of day. It is a light and refreshing snack especially when it is hot outside.
- Grapes – If you are in a rush and need a quick last minute snack, grapes can be a good go to. They may be simple but you can’t go wrong with them because they taste great and are all natural.
- Apple slices with peanut butter – Here is another fruit you can serve but with a twist. Adding peanut butter to apple slices not only tastes delicious but it is fast and easy.
- Food Should Taste Good multigrain tortilla chips – These chips are amazing and if you’ve never tried them you should asap. You can pair them with salsa, guacamole, or hummus. Be sure to check out the assortment of chips that the Food Should Taste Good brand has, you won’t be disappointed. Click here to get them.
- Hummus – It goes well with crackers, celery sticks, carrots, sweet peppers. Put some in a bowl and add the snacks to dip on a platter and you’re done.
- Popcorn – Making popcorn on a stove top is the best way to keep things healthy. It gives you more control over what is in it. Try to avoid using butter and use salt sparingly.
- Fruit popsicles – This can be a lovely dessert that requires little effort. All you need to do is blend up some tasty fruit of your choice into a smoothie and pour into some molds.
- Mixed nuts – Nuts are a crunchy and tasty snack that many people love. You can get them in individual packages or put them in a large bowl.
If there are any snacks on the list that you’ve never had ,try them and see how you like it.
You can use these snack ideas for many different occasions but it is all up to you.