Want an easy and fast garlic butter recipe? Try this, it goes well with steak or seafood like lobster, crab, shrimp and salmon.
This garlic butter sauce recipe is amazing. Once you taste it, you’ll want to put it on everything.
To make it you will need five ingredients and it will only take about eight minutes.
You are bound to get many compliments with this recipe because it is so delicious. It will be something you find yourself making over and over again.
If you are ready to make your own homemade garlic butter check out our recipe below, your taste buds will thank you.
How long does it take to make garlic butter?
PREP TIME: 3 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
TOTAL TIME: 8 mins
- Spatula/ Spoon
- 1/3 cup Kerrygold salted butter
- 1 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 3 branches of thyme use a teaspoon if you don’t have the branches
- 3 branches of parsley use a teaspoon if you don’t have the branches
Garlic Butter Recipe
1. Gather ingredients
2. Put butter in saucepan on low heat
3. After butter has melted, begin grating garlic into saucepan and stir
4. Add oregano and stir
5. Add thyme and parsley, then continue to stir until garlic turn a light brown color
6. Turn off heat, then remove large pieces of the ingredients and throw them away
7. Pour the garlic butter into a bowl