Do you want healthy and vibrant looking skin? Try this chlorophyll water recipe and experience all it’s other benefits for the body.
Chlorophyll water is a fast and easy drink that has many benefits.
Benefits of chlorophyll water
- Acts as a natural deodorant by eliminating odors
- Helps to heal the skin
- Assists with weight loss
- Reduces appetite
- Boosts the immune system
You can make this with a juice or blender and strain it to remove any pulp. It is best to use organic green due to them being free from pesticides and harmful chemicals.
This is a simple recipe that only requires 2 ingredients. Also, it will only take about five minutes to make.
If you are ready to start making your own chlorophyll water check out the recipe below.
PREP TIME: 2 mins
BLENDING/STRAINING: 3 mins
TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
- 1 Handful of mixed greens (We used Organic girl baby spring mix)
- 1 Handful of kale
- A Cup of water
Chlorophyll Water Recipe
1. Gather all ingredients and equipment
2. Put mixed green into blender
3. Add water
4. Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute
5. Strain to remove the pulp
6. Pour into cup or bottle