Simple recipe to make delicious eggs fast.
- Micro plane
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Medium clove of garlic
- Salt (season to your linking)
- Butter (enough to cover your skillet)
- Gather all ingredients and equipment
- Crack the eggs into a bowl
- Add salt (to your linking)
- Whisk until the yolks and egg whites gave combined
- Turn stove on medium heat and allow pan to heat up for 30 seconds
- Add butter to skillet and allow it to melt and reduce the heat to low
- Evenly coat the skillet with butter
- Use the micro plane to grate the garlic and add it to skillet
- Allow garlic to come to a light brown color. Then use your spatula to remove the pieces of garlic from the pan. ( Dispose of the garlic)
- Place eggs into the skillet and use your spatula to gently move the eggs around as they cook.
- Continue to move eggs around until they are completely cooked.
- Turn off the heat and plate your eggs.