This beet salad recipe is an easy vegan meal that you can make quickly and take on the go. It will make your taste buds smile because it is absolutely delicious.
This orange beet salad is simple to make and can be refreshing to eat in the summer.
It is so delicious you will want to make it over and over again. You can have it with goat or feta cheese if you’d like as a non-vegan option.
What to serve with beet salad?
Beet salad is best served with orange balsamic vinaigrette. This takes the salad up a notch and adds lots of flavor.
Not sure how to make it? No worries, we have a fast 10 minute recipe you can check out here.
If you are ready to make this amazing beet salad follow our recipe below.
PREP TIME: 7 mins
COOK TIME: 4 mins
TOTAL TIME: 11 mins
- Cutting board
- ½ of a beet
- 2 hands full of mixed greens We used the organic girl baby spring mix
- purple onion
- 3 medium slices of tomato
- ½ orange
Beet Salad Recipe
- Gather all ingredients
- If you are using fresh beets, boil for 1 hour until it is soft
- Rinse the mixed green and put them in the bowl
- Cut up the beets, orange, tomato and add them to the bowl
- Slice your onions and carrots, then add them in
6. Toss the salad in orange balsamic vinaigrette