Moving to a new country? Use these Affirmations for settling abroad to manifest a happy life in your new city.
Leaving your home and moving to a different country can be emotional.
You may find yourself excited to be heading out on a new journey with a fresh start.
Also, you may be feeling a little nervous because you don’t know what to expect.
This is normal because you are setting out on an adventure that could change your life forever.
Imagine all the things you are about to learn about yourself and how you respond in a new environment.
It will be an experience that will help you to grow and develop by being out of your comfort zone.
You will also learn about a different culture and get to see the world from a new perspective.
If you want to feel confident and relaxed as you move to your new home, use the affirmations listed below.
15 Affirmations For Settling Abroad
- I welcome joy, peace and happiness into my life on this new journey.
- I am grateful for my new home and being able to have this experience.
- Moving abroad has been a wonderful experience. I enjoy living in _______ ( new city name)
- I welcome safe travel. I will not let fear, anxiety or self doubt hold me back.
- I accept all the great opportunities that are coming my way.
- I will attract good people into my life and have long lasting relationships. I will make the right connections.
- I love my new city, everything I need to do well is here.
- Things are looking up for me and the sky’s the limit.
- Doors are opening for me, I will succeed in my new home.
- My moving process will be easy, everything will work out in my favor.
- I have everything I need to live a prosperous life abroad. There is no lack in my life.
- My new life in ________ (country’s name or city) is amazing.
- I look forward to _________ in _________( country’s name).
- I welcome positivity into my life here in ________(country’s name).
- My favorite part about _________(country’s name) is ______.
Use these affirmations daily to help develop positive thinking towards your new chapter abroad.
You can also check out our morning affirmations on gratitude, anxiety and self esteem.